Now home to the Rubelli Textiles
Designed by Mauro Codussi and completed in 1528, this Renaissance palazzo was commissioned by the Lando family and looks forward to the architect's later Ca' Vendramin-Calergi. The palace was later purchased by the Corner family (relatives of Caterina Cornaro), who had the interior redesigned by Michele Sanmicheli. It has a majestic fireplace signed by Sansovino.
In 1718, the Spinelli, a recently ennobled family of silk merchants from Castelfranco, purchased the palace, and since 1966 it has been the headquarters of the Rubelli textile firm, one of the most prestigious in the Veneto area, producing handmade fabrics for interiors. Their museum has some 5000 items, including pieces dating back to the 15th century.
Hours Open by appointment only
vaporetto: Sant' Angelo
+39 041 241 7329