A relatively recent and simple church by Venetian standards, this church was built for Capuchin nuns and consecrated in 1632. It was suppressed in 1818, but re-inhabited until 1911, when the convent was demolished.
It has a fine Madonna and Child over the door by Gerolamo Campagna, and inside, on the high altar The Virgin with Saints Francis, Clare, Mark and Ursula by Palma Giovane.
vaporetto Ponte dei Tre Archi
Images by: Didier Descouens, Creative Commons License