When the Augustins were forced to move their church to the Raval after the siege of 1714, they left behind one side of a handsome Gothic cloister with intricately carved 15th-century capitals and bit of their monastery. After serving for long years as it a barracks, it now houses the Museu de la Xocolata. There's a delightful bar as well as a local civic and Cultural Centre, with special exhibitions and other activities; it's also a frequent venue for concerts.
Hours Mon-Fri 9am-10pm; Sat 10am-2pm and 4-9pm
metro Arc de Triompf
+34 93 256 50 00
Images by: Zaprittsky