Dedicated to three martyrs of Aquileia, Saints Canziano, Canzio, and Canzionello (compressed by the Venetians into one over the years) this church was founded according to legend by refugees from Aquileia although it didn't actually make the annals until the 11th century. It was last rebuilt in the 16th century, and given a facade in 1706 paid for by Michele Tommasi, whose bust looks out over the main door.
None of the 18th-century art stands out, but it's a popular church and welcoming in its pale pink way.
Hours 7.15am-12 noon; 3-7.30pm
Campo San Canzian
Vaporetto Ca d'Oro
+39 041 523 5293
Images by: Necrothesp, GNU Free Documentation License